Prevention is always considered to be better than cure. It is not constrained by any conditions. Vacation enjoyment often outweighs safety for many and that is when prior safety comes to your rescue.
You would never want your savings to flow paying medical bills, rather you want these figures to bring a curve on your family’s lips, isn’t it?
Today, ‘travelling safely’ has become critical. Letting your family spend a day in a coveted luxurious hotel room, with all the comfort in the world or putting them in a situation to spend a night sitting on a hospital chair, is your choice.
A vacation planned with great zeal can be secured by infusing it with safety.
Even imagining the good days with family brings a smile on the face and making this into reality can be even more delightful.
Before you book your tickets, read this article to ensure that you have a safe and an enjoyable trip.
A FEW THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND FOR YOUR UPCOMING TRIP
● Would you rather be a wise vacation planner or be embarrassed in front of your family and friends because you forgot your charger or toothbrush? In short, you don’t want to embarrass yourself, which is why you should always plan ahead and pack your belongings.
● Check the weather forecast for the locations you intend to visit. Pack your belongings appropriately.
● Always have a first-aid kit and other important items on hand.
● Keeping a doctor’s phone number handy in case of an emergency might help.
● Remain hydrated.
● ‘More the risk more the reward’, but when you are on vacation DO NOT take the risk and always have an extra pair of everything.
● Always have snacks on hand.
● Pack as little as possible but do not miss out on something important.
● Take extra credit and debit cards with yourself.
● Extra copies of your passport and important documents should be made.
● Know the number to call in case of an emergency.
● A tip that is much needed is that you should enjoy being fearless of the mishappening which god forbid happens to anyone.
● Do not forget why you are on a vacation. Let your soul heal.
THE NEED FOR MEDICAL ATTENTION
There are times when all of your preparations fall short in the face of a crisis. Yes, an emergency is one of those situations that no one wants to encounter while travelling with their family and friends.
If we talk about the most severe crisis, ‘MEDICAL EMERGENCY’ would be the one to be crowned. Well, with mere first aid kits and physician’s prescription, we cannot and will never be able to handle the situation.
For such hard times ‘Ziqitza’ is the solution you must consider. Ziqitza Healthcare Limited (ZHL) provides urgent medical assistance wherever needed. Since 2005, Ziqitza Health Care Limited (ZHL) has been a major player in India’s Emergency Medical Services industry. Ziqitza Limited (ZHL) with a motto to revolutionize services and to expand their service reach, to be the best, to care, understand the situation, and provide the best urgent response needed at the time.
Ziqitza healthcare provides teleconsultation which becomes helpful while you are on a trip.
Not restricted to a boundary, Ziqitza Healthcare is present everywhere in India, including the largest Indian state by area, Rajasthan.