With 42 million Indians serviced to date, Ziqitza is a well-known supplier of primary healthcare services in India and the Gulf. Around 2.5 lakh Covid patients were served the prior year. Ziqitza Limited, which is ranked #34 in the Global Real Impact Awards, received the Times Social Impact Award.
We’ve built a highly successful and differentiated Public-Private Partnership business in five Indian states since 2005, where we provide Primary Response Medical Service to the urban and rural sectors through a network of 3000 ambulances staffed by trained paramedics and drivers to attend to both emergency and non-emergency patients.
What is Omicron Variant?
WHO has designated the COVID-19 Omicron variation as a variant of concern, based on evidence that it has numerous alterations that might affect how it acts. There is still a lot of ambiguity about Omicron, and a lot of studies are being done to determine its transmissibility, severity, and risk of reinfection.
When a virus spreads widely and causes a large number of illnesses, the chances of it evolving rise. The more chances a virus has to propagate, the more chances it has to alter.
New COVID-19 varieties, such as Omicron, serve as a warning that the epidemic is far from ended. People must acquire the vaccination as soon as it becomes available and continue to follow existing guidelines for limiting the transmission of the virus, including physical separation, wearing masks, hand washing regularly, and keeping indoor spaces adequately ventilated.
Vaccines and other public health measures must also be readily available worldwide. Lower-income nations, many of which are in Africa, are at the mercy of COVID-19 because of vaccine inequities. Well-supplied countries must supply the dosages they promised as soon as possible.
The Omicron variety has been found in a number of locations throughout the world. According to the WHO, the chances of the Omicron form spreading farther throughout the world are high.
Is the Omicron COVID-19 variation more severe than the others?
It’s unclear if the Omicron variety is more or less severe than other COVID-19 variants, such as Delta. Studies are continuing, and we will update this material when new information becomes available.
It’s vital to remember that all COVID-19 variations, including the prevalent Delta version, can cause serious illness or death, which is why limiting the virus’s transmission and lowering your risk of infection are so important.
How easily does Omicron spread?
The SARS-CoV-2 virus Omicron is expected to spread faster than the original SARS-CoV-2 virus, albeit how rapidly Omicron spreads in contrast to Delta is unknown. Even if they are vaccinated or have no symptoms, everyone with Omicron infection is expected to transfer the virus to others, according to the CDC.
Will treatments work against Omicron?
Scientists are attempting to discover how effective existing COVID-19 therapies are. Some medicines are likely to remain helpful despite Omicron’s changing genetic make-up, while others may be less successful.
Will Omicron cause more severe illness?
More study is needed to see if Omicron infections, especially reinfections and breakthrough infections in fully vaccinated people, cause more serious illness or death than infections with other variants.
Will vaccines work against Omicron?
Ziqitza Rajasthan researched that Infection with the Omicron form is predicted to cause severe sickness, hospitalization, and death. Current immunizations are intended to protect against this. Breakthrough infections are more likely to arise in patients who have been completely immunized. Vaccines for other variations, such as Delta have stayed the same. Effective in averting life-threatening illnesses, hospitalizations, and death. The new appearance of Omicron highlights the significance of immunization and boosters even more.
Is the Omicron version more likely to affect children?
Omicron’s transmissibility is still being researched, and we’ll keep you updated as more information becomes available. People who mix socially and who are unvaccinated, on the other hand, are more likely to get COVID-19.So Please Get Vaccinated Ziqitza Healthcare ltd
Are there any recent COVID-19 tests that can identify the Omicron variant?
COVID-19 infection, including Omicron, is still detectable using commonly used PCR testing. Other types of testing, such as quick antigen tests, are being studied to see if they are affected
I would like to share one story of a person named Rohit from Punjab.
Rohit was all by himself at home. He experienced several symptoms that he felt were similar to covid-19, such as feeling very unwell and being unable to breathe diverse smells, therefore he assumed he had Covid-19. He makes an effort to contact each and every one of his connections. He contacted a number of his pals but received little assistance with regard to hospitals. Nobody came to pick him up to take him to the hospital, and he did all he could in his connections. He was quite powerless, so he just said down. He sat in the warm water and thought about how a few days before he had seen a booklet that said, “If you need help, we are here, we are your family.” Then he phoned Ziqitza Healthcare ltd, and within 10 minutes, an ambulance arrived and whisked him away. He was extremely grateful that he received aid on time, and he was so grateful to Ziqitza Healthcare Limited that they were there when no one else was.
As Ziqitza Limited Modern ambulances are able to deal with a variety of injuries, including burns, heart attacks, blunt force trauma, Covid, and overdose. As a result, they are more than competent in dealing with any potential calamity that may occur during a large-scale event.
ZHL Rajasthan – Five symptoms of the Omicron variant
1. Body aches and pains – Patients infected with Omicron have reported having body aches and pains, similar to those who were infected with the original coronavirus strain. With other versions, this ailment has generally only lasted a few days.
2. Scratchy throat – When infected with the variation, patients reported having a scratchy throat’ but no cough, according to Dr. Angelique Coetzee, a South African health expert who initially raised the alarm about Omicron.
This symptom is distinct from those seen in prior strains.
Pain can be relieved by taking paracetamol and drinking plenty of water.
3. Runny nose – A runny nose has been associated with Omicron infection, despite being a sign of the ordinary cold or flu. When the nose is infected with a virus, it produces extra mucus to assist capture and washing out viral particles.
4. Fatigue – The new variation has been connected to extreme exhaustion. This symptom was similarly linked to prior strains, lasting five to eight days in most cases with other types. However, some people may have fatigue for several weeks after infection. If someone tests positive for the Omicron variety, it’s unclear how long the weariness will remain.
5. Headache – Those infected with the Omicron virus have reported headaches as a symptom, which is common with other strains of the virus. The coronavirus causes moderate to severe headaches, as well as pulsing or stabbing sensations, according to earlier research.
Ziqitza Limited Rajasthan – Precautions you should take to stay protected
New variations like Omicron, according to health experts, are a warning that the COVID-19 epidemic is far from ended, and individuals should continue to be cautious in their lifestyle choices. It is consequently critical that patients receive vaccination doses as soon as they become available. They should maintain physical separation, wear masks, wash their hands often, and keep interior places adequately aired.
The most essential thing you can do is lower your chance of being infected. Make careful you follow the following guidelines, as recommended by UNICEF:
1. Put on a mask that covers your mouth and nose properly. Make sure your hands are clean when putting on and taking off your mask.
2. Maintain a physical distance between yourself and others of at least one meter.
3. Avoid crowded or poorly ventilated areas.
4. Increase interior ventilation by opening windows.
5. Hands should be washed often.
6. Get immunized when it’s your turn. COVID-19 vaccinations that have been authorized by the World Health Organization are both safe and effective.
Early research shows that patients who have previously had COVID-19 may be more easily re-infected with Omicron than with other variations of concern, according to WHO. If in case you have to be hospitalized so you can try our facilities Ziqitza Limited.