1, 39, 430 people die every year in road accidents, most of them being cases of emergency. Emergency health care has a vital role to play in the country, especially when the doctor to patient ratio is 1:1700 (as recorded by the New Indian Express). In the current context, 108 Ambulance services in Punjab have striven to connect medical resources to patients in need, in a well-managed and well equipped manner.
Pre-hospital care is as crucial as the medical treatment, in a scenario where every second can save a life. Before the formation of 108, ambulance services were extremely unreliable and prior to that, non-existent. Since 2005 the National Ambulance Service has changed the face of Indian medical care, thanks to Ziqitza Healthcare Limited and other organizations for providing assistance in being the solution to emergency healthcare.
Ziqitza Healthcare Limited has worked on its promptness since its inception; failing very rarely in providing emergency medical facilities, just a call away. What are the benefits of the 108 number in Punjab?
- Quick and prompt: Known for its efficiency and fast-paced delivery, Ziqitza Healthcare Limited has been one of the leading service providers in emergency healthcare. We bear in mind the importance of quick transport in providing medical aid. For emergency situations such as a heart attack, trauma or accident, 108 ambulance service in Punjab, is the solution that will come to your immediate rescue.
- Technology and equipment: 108 ambulance services in Punjab are equipped with Advance Life Support (ALS), cardiac monitors and lifesaving equipment, along with oxygen cylinders. Emergency medicines and an efficient crew are among other facilities that act as key differentiators.
- Quality care: Although ambulance services have been available since the past few years, a strong lack of trained resource has been felt. 108 ambulances have trained staff on-board to ensure good use of the equipment in place. Rigorously trained drivers are also an advantage.
- Emergency management system: Ambulance services in Punjab through Public Private Partnerships (PPP) have provided pre-hospital care to emergency medical cases in rural areas that are farther away from medical facilities. The on-board staff is equipped and trained to act as crisis managers in the field of emergency care.
- Never fails to deliver: 108 ambulance service uses the pay-per-use model, wherein one only pays at the end of the transport and for the transport charges alone. Once the call is received, our GPS tracker spots the closest ambulance and sends it to the location, ensuring delivery of emergency healthcare.